Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peter Doig Acheter Poster Canoe

Clinical depression and whiskey in the sclera. Fifth episode.



was missing a short time, only a few minutes. Just enough time to caress again Larish, who was waiting with me, and would begin. A red sun began to rise, my companions were quietly behind the dunes and waited for my order. In the distance, the orange powder was higher and the sound of thousands of footsteps became deafening despite the lighter sand covering the breath of the hawks from exploration. Dared to attack. They had decided to close the door that we were able to open up so hard ... They had to die, or we could not return.
Now! Larish lifted, and she cried with me to my subordinates and peers:
- Stand up! I want their heads! -
began with me running towards them, without shouting, without shouting, as I had taught them. The silence is more frightening.
The first row led me mowing the first who had so much effrontery pararcisi from front to protect their leader, the man who wanted to slaughter in person.
I saw him, he ran towards me, but his sword was less hungry than mine.
Larish yelled, screamed, howled and growled. Rise of excitement when a blow against the vibrai Kruor.
- Come on, open your eyes. -
A warm voice, deep, female ... Around me a breath I can only define as a huge ... Great, you feel like a giant bellows ...
- Uff ... Come on, wake up! -
I opened up my eyes, still in shock over the dream, so vivid to feel the taste of sand in the mouth. It was dark, but not altogether, there was some shade, I could see something more clearly. A warm hand on his chest, along with another feeling still vague, as one, in fact, two bites at the ...
- AAAH! THAT FUCKING PAIN! WANT TO GET THAT SHIT FROM BREAST OF THINGS? TOGLIMELE! -
I was now fully awake, still felt the spear that pierced me, I do not know how hung, arms and legs seemed to be pulling in different directions, my back was to disconnect.
- Come on, is not so bad. Exaggerated, you're a big man ... Give me a moment. -
- DICK! DICK! DICK! -
- Up, is almost over, idiot. The puppy usually capricious. -
- PUPPY BUT A DICK! AND LET ME ... -
The pain disappeared. My body was immobile, but the pain was gone.
- I told you to wait, right? -
- What ... I ... You ... done? - I was exhausted. Not everything. Partly exhausted. Ah-ah.
- I only stopped for a while 'sensitivity to pain, I need you finish. And do not think stupid things! - I raised an eyebrow
: - What the hell? -
- Yes, you read a bit 'in thought. Heck, you do not remember almost anything, you really cleared! And that lowers the eyebrow. -
- Who are you? And how come you know me? Where am I? -
- Look around, maybe you remember something, is more or less home. -
- There is too dark, I see ... -
- also have this zeroed? Stupid boy ... -
something like a lit candle, a flame that could illuminate a whole day. I stood before him is a blonde not bad, a slight smile seemed to mock maliciously. My eyes were studying, in fact, recalled. She was wearing something like a coat closed in front, below had nothing, she was naked. I looked down.
- Do not look at her tits. -
stood up eyes. Caught.
- I seen you somewhere ... -
- smart. Come on, guess. -
- Rachel? -
- Ssssi. But it is not my real name. From that you get there. -
- No, I do not get there! You had red hair and call you Rachel, I've known so two days ago! And I do not remember anything that night! -
- Oh, yeah. However, four months have passed now. Here, time flows differently. That night you kissed me, and since there were more accustomed for centuries to 'pause' and I was just out to find you, you went into a tailspin and slowly you began to remember. Very slowly. Do you remember why you had to kill Kruor for example? -
- Four months? I kissed you? I do not remember anything ... -
- Exactly. We've tried like hell, as usual. I've stealing a kiss and you're unconscious. I left and I waited for you I tried. I sent Ishmael when I realized that we would have done. And you did not answer. -
- Kruor I wanted to kill because he was an asshole. -
- Explain. -
- What's to explain? It was shit, I hated it because ... because ... -
A sudden jerk. Harpoons pulled me back, limbs fly forward and I realized I was happened in that position. The room shrank and went back to its original condition while recovering in a moment of breath. The sudden pain made me remember that I was not in that place of my own free will.
I was naked. Covered with very old scars. The mani piegate totalmente all'indietro, i piedi all'insù in avanti. Da alcuni tagli ai polsi e dai talloni, dalle scapole, da centinaia di buchi sulla schiena e da quei fottuti arpioni uscivano dei fili bianchi intrecciati, che si perdevano e univano alle pareti, facevano parte della stanza... una stanza rossa che si muoveva... che respirava. Rachel sorrise di più, intuii che aveva provocato lei quel sussulto, una punizione per non aver risposto. In passato lo faceva spesso...
Un altro ricordo. Una sorta di flash: cuscini, sangue ai piedi del letto e ridevamo con un bicchiere che ci passavamo a turno. Attorno respirava un muro di fuoco.
Si sedette su una roba bianca che uscì da una parete, a suo comando. Sentii una fitta the right side of the chest.
- Where are we? -
- Arrivaci. -
The walls were red and shiny and seemed soft, approaching and receding following a regular rhythm. There were tubes that pulsed, they were also around the columns that arched toward the ceiling and came together in a ... sternum?
- seems to be inside an animal. -
- Bravo. I could not describe it better. -
- EH? -
- We are inside of you, big guy. Now freed up. And hurry, moving days. -
- Ma .. how? And what should I do? I've locked inside of me? -
- Idiot. It was the only place where you would you be a refugee. Not yet in force and are looking for you. -
- But who is looking for me? Shit, I need a cigarette and at least a quart of Jack Daniel's ... -
- before you free before you have them. And you have to ask them as you usually do. -
- And as I usually do? And give me a clue! If we are really inside of me, and I think it is bullshit, then you know how I do! -
- Log in 'pause', no? Think about how you got there the last time, to your mood. -
- pissed off and drunk? -
- Exactly. What do these two things in common? -
- I'm dreaming ... It is not the real thing up is a joke idiot with special effects ... And I would even know why I'm naked! -
- Ok ... You're naked because of the clothes you need only outside, the scars we have for millennia, from the first battles. You're chained inside yourself because you still have to remember and leave what you were. Up for you is so easy not to think about ... -
- not thinking? Are you calling me the empty head? -
- For once I do ... The six, but now has nothing to do. We proved that we are inside. Watch the ribs on the right. -
raised his left arm and leaned towards you, the columns came up and broke away from the red wall. I lowered my eyes, I could press: my ribs were returned a few inches. The columns were a few feet closer to Rachel. Luckily it was not bad, it would have been passing out again ... And now I feel sick for what I saw.
now I do. But what the hell I was kicked out of stuff? I swear, if I can not get out alive contempt more my monotonous life without alcohol and call center spot!
He let go of his arm, the columns returned in place of shooting and I felt better when I came back to even place the ribs.
- Now do you believe? Come on, concentrate on the feelings you had when you were drunk. Tell me. -
- But I'm not good at describing! -
- You say that every time you do not want to talk ... Come on, shoot. - He put the candle on the floor.
- So ... I was empty, confused, I felt a breath on my neck ... -
As I remembered the feeling, my body became light, the wires to the wrists and feet were detached with snaps very strong and disappeared into the walls. I was hanging on the back, arms and legs dangling. Rachel jumped and cheered happily.
- Bravo! Bravo! Haha! Again! -
- Wait ... my feet are still ... -
My feet do not 'were still'. Even my hands were placed in position, I was no longer lame, the tendons were free and I was 'adjusting'.
But I was always hanging. And although I did not mention that a few fragments, the giant brooches across the chest were not mine.
Again, I could do it. Two deep breaths, the largest room twice more, and I would have made. I fell
stomach, felt sick inside out ... I coughed, jerky movements in and out.
The wires were gone, the harpoons are decomposed, the scars were always and I was naked, but I do not hurt anymore. Rachel came up, smiled, put his hand on my back holding my ground.
- Stand still, I unlocked the nervous system. -
- what is that? I ached all over, I do not say it was an anesthetic, because if it did not work well .-
- It worked all right. Would have died from the pain, idiot. -
hundreds of thousand needles tattoo crazy on the skin made me realize that he was right.
- Of course I'm right. -
- I'd like to read my mind 'bout. -
- No. Now how are you? -
- painful, but bearable. - I stood up. Was higher than usual.
- You have not stretched, you idiot. You're back to your original height. When we get out of here becomes Pendra Jack, with his height and his body. -
- Yeah, ok ... Now we understand even less ... Aside from the fact that I'm not Jack Pendra, right? -
- At last you got there! -
- and you do not call Rachel ... -
- More and more good. -
- You and sarcasm are childhood friends, right? Come on, what's your name? -
laughed heartily for some minutes. I began to get nervous.
- How I'll tell you, you begin to remember so many things, we'll be out of here in a while and you'll know. -
- Come on, tell me! -
- Keep calm, and breathes deeply. I would not faint again. It 's your favorite hobby .-
now - I am calm. Then I tell my though. -
- I will not need to tell you, I remember. I am Melrahsher. -
Here. No drum roll. No fireworks. Light wind, moonless night. I was outside, standing in the middle of the desert the first battle against Kruor. Someone looking for me again, the door was closed and I was out. Melrahsher with me and the other part of me, in another place. I
clothes Pendra Jack, and I would still call it done until I was served.
I still had the cigarette somewhere?
- No, but I have taken you from your home. Together with a zippo. -
- Uff ... I beg you, I'd like a little 'lonely at least in my thoughts every now and then. -
- The same reasoning your single neuron. -
looked at lighting a cigarette, I took a sigh of relief.
- Come on. - I said starting to walk.
- Where? -
- You know, I read minds ... She calls me the scar on my back itches. -
- Why do not you buy or do you make a sheath? Every time you scream for the evil that is ... -
- Because it's part of me, because his slider is my flesh. It 'came from there and there has to rest when not hungry. -
- Okay ... we pick Larish. -
- Melrahsher ... -
- Tell me. -
- You owe me a jacket .-
walked in silence for a few minutes, I knew where to go and how to find my sword. The companion of my travels I stopped with one hand on my shoulder and I turned toward her. Strangely not bothered me be touched by her.
- Welcome back Ba'al .-
smiled.
- It 's time to go. -

0 comments:

Post a Comment