Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Does Ff Mean On Electric

The wonderful Cala Rossa

Around here, sometimes, the reality than fiction ...



a boy on the beach in Mazara del Vallo Tonnarella witnessed, between joy and amazement at the phenomenon of "Fata Morgana".
periodically in special days, the coast and the horizon suddenly rose I could see castles, knights and strange figures. It was fascinating, but it was only a mirage.

Years later, I found myself sailing in the direction of Egadi, at the helm of "Don Quixote", a myth of my youth.
It was morning. in the summer haze on the island of Favignana assumed uncertain contours, continually evolving. Ancorai in a bay. When the mist clears, floated in a beautiful, clear, turquoise sea. The cost was high, there were large caves, the architecture was unnatural, beautiful colors, the scents, a swallow flew out of sea water. I was in Cala Rossa. It seemed like a mirage, but it was an exciting, wonderful reality!

From these emotions is born my love for Cala Rossa and the desire to preserve and protect this fabulous place.

Aldo Bua

0 comments:

Post a Comment