Friday, December 10, 2010

How To Makeofferfor Furniture

Clinical depression and whiskey in the sclera. Seventh.



The old man dressed in white hat, white shirt and white jacket, white tie. Carried a cigar between his lips of abnormal size. I do not know how old he was, his face was badly bent a sheet on which an elephant was sitting with problems of obesity because it was full of wrinkles. Maybe it was a giant wrinkle in a face in creases. It seemed an orange lean, even for the color. Only the hair sticking out of the hat was different: an almost black blue, not suitable for someone so old, thin and wrinkled. I grabbed the glass and gave him a drink after sniffing a few seconds.
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label. Stuff costs. -
- I see that they will be, Mr. Pendra. -
- I'm just a drinker. Rather, as you know my name? -
- The house is mine, there are cameras connected to the screens in this plan. -
- Already ... Why am I here? -
- I like his way of acting did not bother to assert themselves with the guard. It intrigues me his pendant. How had it? -
- I found the street, I liked it and I took it. -
- Very interesting ... You know, what is the symbol of a group of people, "let's call them, very important. These "people" control many things, and would like to have him back. I am part of this group, and am willing to give her what she wants. I have a lot of things. -
- By any chance have a job to offer me? I see you getting through here is not bad. -
I finished his drink and leaned on the glass.
- They may have another? - Hell, that stuff was a blast!
- Just a moment. First I would like to talk about his request. Here we work not just in the normal manner, has already seen my men in action. And they have just "given settlement" to those who have not been able to do their job. -
- I do not know if I could never do something like that. -
He stood up slowly and turned to his right, this time using a stick of black ash to indicate ahead of him. He was very tall, at least two feet, and stood erect, as if the passing years had not touched him. The three giants, who were still waiting for the elevator, walked in unison and stopped three paces from me. A sliding door opened up in the direction of the club and appeared in a showcase with shining weapons, old and seemed to rely a lot.
- You see, Mr. Pendra, these weapons and warriors are very important people of the past. I keep them here to remind me that even the strongest can be defeated. That knife belonged to Brutus, adopted son of Julius Caesar, for example. You ask me why I keep these items close to me, right? -
- No. -
smiled. A smile over a century. - I keep them close to me also to remember that nothing is eternal, but sometimes what we leave behind. She is nice. Not afraid to say what he thinks .-
- Maybe because I do not think. We get another shot? -
He turned to one of the puppets blacks and nodded, raising his chin a little. That went away and returned in a moment with a tray, took his glasses on the table and replace them with two equal to those which had taken, but full. Dark liquid for the senior class, dressed in white and pure liquid for me.
nodded his glass, and took him after he sat down again.
- What are you drinking? -
Meanwhile, the shadow of the henchman / waiter was back in his place.
- Porto .-
- seems a bit 'too thick to be worn. -
- did not missed anything. -
suddenly became serious and silent.
- Can I ask you something now? -
- just waiting for this .-
I stared almost cruelly.
- I have three questions. The first: who is she? Second, they want to say that the writing on the building and because we are between two floors? -
- My name is Argo. I called Argo. Who are not something that should be of interest. We're here because it is my home. The inscriptions on the building are simple slogans, we are part of a foreign company .-
- We? -
- Have more questions? -
folded his hands before his face, resting his elbows on the armrests of the chair.
- Only one. Of all the weapons that have a stick is old and worn, a long piece of wood. Whose is it? -
He stood up. - It may be enough. Take him out .-
- Ma? Why? What have I done? -
I jumped up, still with glass in hand. I was very scared, I saw as they approached the three, and I had seen them in action shortly before. Really cool. If I come out alive from there, I'd never done a favor Simon.
I jumped on him, I fell to the ground, the glass left my hand, rolling and spreading that nectar ran all over the floor. Holy shit. A kick made me fly into the air, I felt his ribs shattered, his back against the wall cracked in several places. I spat blood trying to scream in pain, but left something like a belch jelly. Why did they always mess like this? Too pain, I would not right for a few seconds. From the ground the three seemed much larger, approaching slowly, inexorably, in silence. The old man looked satisfied with his hands behind his back. My eyelids closed slowly, the tears made me see blurry shapes and high walking towards me, a fist was about to fall on my head. Always passes through my flesh. The last shot ...
coughed and started to laugh. The hand stopped. I laughed louder and louder, screamed fun, I do not know why. The old man opened his eyes and shouted: - Take him out! Now! -
beat three hands clasped together. I saw dark.

Now get out. Jack Bravo, but now it's my turn.
crunches were felt my bones, one at a time, until all together they made a not very strong. I sat up, rubbed his lips with the back of the hand was gone and I licked the blood that was left on my leg. Minimum reach 40 degrees of alcohol content. The three were standing in the back, turned around while I got up and stood still to watch. The old man clutched his stick, showed his teeth in a smile to note the dismay in her eyes. I love it when shaking.
I laid hands on his knees and stood up. I stretched out my hand right in front, palm open and called out: "Melrahsher. Hecate. Alarms."
White smoke, which almost not seen in contrast with the walls of the room, he sensed intermittently between the shaded columns. Mel's eyes narrowed when he appeared, his hands forward while he was taking Duenna, its studded brass knuckles. Hecate was ready to shoot, watering dripping from the fangs of its ferocious, growling with pleasure.
Argo screamed, ran to the wall behind him, which quickly opened and closed quickly making it disappear.
The other ran towards us, no sound in the attack, no sound in our attack. Hecate jump with a leap to his opponent on the right and caught him with a hot bite in the neck and left shoulder, tearing and merging almost all trunk and sank to the abdomen, making it collapsed under its weight and then licking the feet with ease.
Melrahsher surprised me, not seen for some time in fury. Its deadly dance led her fluid under the giant central black and blonde getting up in a storm, with a handful of Duenna penetrated by the spikes below the navel of the big dude in front of her. She turned her hand in the same place until you have your palm facing upward. He opened it and pulled, tearing the meat down her throat. He felt a click and a small knife out of her weapon, which followed the movement of the hand as a gesture seemed to show an audience the show non-existent blood he had created. Fell one arm resting on the ground, one knee bent, as if waiting for applause in that pose lethal. The man, or what he had decided to break down, fell not once, but split literally as it breaks down. The head on one side, his limbs well as separate the ribs of a fan, it rested on the ground slippery with blood and organs.
I did not have time, if the Argo had escaped me I should try again. The last stands against me, the lowest. I returned to my original size. I just have a well-aimed punch and ocher skin pierced glasses for night vision, pushing his hand over the nape of the now defunct hole with corpse around.
took off from the forearm dead man's head and walked to the Board of arms. My host had called stick without respect old and worn. Stick that stirred the old and battered and his heart showed signs of recovery as he felt my presence.
The glass shattered as I grabbed him, a long rusty blade end and sticking to the length of one side of the wood, cut the fingers slightly, as always. After centuries tasted my blood, shouted moved. Larish was back with me.
Mel looked at me, Hecate seemed to smile. The comment by my companion was more beautiful blonde - Up, lovebirds, let's move
.- With an arc Larish threw the knife in the middle of my spine, where he joined violently to the bone. I shouted loud, pain, pleasure, orgasm, life and death. Cracks appeared on the walls and columns, Hecate howled, Melrahsher laughed aloud. I fell on my knees, running out screaming. I looked at the wall from which he escaped Argus, I got up and followed by my accomplices, I broke the wall as if I were a ghost passing through steel. A corridor of stone in front, walked straight decision, the dog paw Excited Mel followed by scraping the wall as he walked stark Duenna. After a few meters
the floor gave way to the tables of dark wood, expanded in a round room and wet stones, a swampy pool of water on the floor. At the center, who but Argo?
not fled for fear, had fled to save time, yet few seconds and it would be passed to its natural appearance. Argus, the guard dog. She lifted her head hairy and abnormal. We saw immediately despite the lack of light.
on its hind legs was immense, it has been at least five meters high. The canine head hairy and full of mucus was not a pretty sight, some fangs pierced the skin and flesh, leaving the muzzle between the blood and slime. The front legs were two other heads such as this, and it occurred to me with a smile that made him the nickname angry a lot. I decided to find out if there still remained bad. Hecate crouched quiet Melrahsher leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, as if you do not care the least about the rest of the universe. Eyes closed, calm. Larish ripped from the bone, dripping blood, with a shiver of pleasure painful.
- Hey, a cripple of Cerberus! -
opening the mouth with fangs cut strips of flesh from his face, ran like a madman pushing forward his limbs carnivores. I did not remember it so fast, orange and white of his hair a bit 'confused me. Seized with the jaws of the left leg my right arm, but he lost some teeth to rip and tear on my body. I screamed, in pain and instinctively abbattei Larish, who bites worse than he hissed and broke his bones. Both without an arm, we were equal. Maybe.
Hecate stood up and slowly reached my arm, oblivious to everything and everyone, and if they took her to mumbled a bit '. Mel did not stop, but opening our eyes to Hecate advised to be careful with the teeth, reminding her that when she was a puppy she liked to hang on to that thing absolutely disgusting. Hecate stopped and left disgusted that piece of me.
Silence, except for a slight growl coming from the mouths of two of the Argos and the dripping of our vital fluids. I gave a head to the bastard, I ferii his forehead, and he sank back dazed. I jumped on him, shouting and breaking his rib cage with my old and worn sharp stick. The terror on his eyes became intense, his arm remained to tried to avoid him, losing even that. I knew even bite. Noticed it when I spit the former only healthy leg on his nose, Larish still inside him, motionless absorbed his blood, limbs and consumed like a devouring worm. The roar of the monster plane vanished from drying quickly. The sword had a hunger for centuries, and feed the jailer with his incredibly excited.
drew the pistol red and swollen like a leech from the dust and damp I crashed again in the spine. Another scream, this time short and intense. Now he could once again share with me the life of his victims, I am of my life with her.
I reached my arm down, Mel broke away from the wall and gave me the verse
- "You'll see, Mel, is a breeze, I will do even a scratch ..." Yeah, right .-
- I am a bit 'rusty, it happens! -
- Yes, yes ... It happens. "You'll see Mel, there will be a few centuries to rust" and that while you tore a plush arm with a dangerous attack with foam .-
- Ugh! Stop it! -
- to do that? To repeat what you said to the blacksmith while trying something for me? -
- I was young, it happened almost a thousand years ago! -
- You've never been young. Rather, we should go back to dall'islandese that? -
- No, I do, he is no longer at home, I heard that he started from somewhere. Chacal goes to visit with his friends .-
- Where did you hear that? -
- Larish listen and heard for centuries .-
- a shame, I wanted to thank you again for Duenna. There are too few to build stuff .- stroked his knuckles, snapping the blade that came from the bottom out of hand.
grabbed a large rock and pulled away from the wall. I tried squeezing it firmly on the stump, and when he did not move hardly looked Hecate, who was dozing.
- Hecate, I need your warmth .-
Rising, snarled with anger for having disturbed. Melrahsher snickered. That creature does not just bore me. Morse stone, shattering it and founded, taking the bones more for fun than necessity. With a grimace of pain, I took the arm off the ground and when he moved Hecate grinning, I attacked it and merged with the lava that overflowed from my shoulder. A job in the rough, but functional. I could move it, everything was OK, apart from the clothes worn and destroyed because of the fight and my physical changes. Although high just over half of Argos, I was much more robust. Mel used to say that I was a huge column of earth and blood. Perhaps he was right.
I turned, walked towards the dust of Argos and I bent down to take a pendant, a pendant with the shape of a dagger that was surrounded by a scorpion. Punched his arm restored to the remains of Cerberus crippled, frustrated because I realized at that moment that I had broken two spines of the elbow.
looked at the blonde - the other three are missing .-
- Do you know where are they? -
- Yes, but we find them, and this time I will not need tricks .-
- Tricks ... You have just used Jack as protective cover, if not written on the palace guards would give you heartburn .-
- It bothers me! -
- Gne Gne Gne! -
I got up, Mel nodded to Hecate and the floor is cast, the water stagnant evaporated instantly, and plunged into the foundation of the building.
- Ba'al, remember what it was called the locksmith? -
- His mother called him Sebastian .-
Maybe one day we would meet again.
arrived in a good sewer and headed to the apartment of Jack, who held a good base of operations, the center of everything, easy to find out if you wanted to be discovered.
began to change shape, I did not want me to see the surface with my natural look. I shrunk and went back to about six feet of Jack, half-naked, quills fell back and was unfortunately a few patches of my skin on his ocher. We went from a manhole in an alley close, our canine friend disappeared, did not like the human world. We "humans" climbed the stairs to the apartment, and puffed again because Melrahsher did not want to take the elevator. We were tired, the time went fast in that environment, we had lost at least 14 hours.
I threw myself on the couch, Mel undressed and went to sleep on the bed. I looked at her and smiles. Also falls in love with a demon. A demon who had his place again, only this time with Hecate and Melrahsher next. I closed my eyes and waited for the day. Larish went to sleep docile, purring with my vertebrae.

0 comments:

Post a Comment